Josh Tesolin and Australian Real Estate are excited to present this fantastic family residence. Situated on an impressive 600sqm of land, located on the high side of one of Acacia Gardens best streets, and in the catchment for the popular Quakers Hill East Public School. This is an absolute ripper! This property is suitable for: a family being in a great school catchment, an empty nester, investor, downsizer or the tradie. Boasting an oversized garage, added under house storage and wide side access, this home is extremely functional.
- 3 sizable bedrooms. The master features a bay window and an en suite
- Large front lounge and combined dining, awesome for enjoying a family games night, watching TV or entertaining
- Awesome wooden kitchen, featuring 900mm stand alone gas cooking, a dishwasher and expansive cupboard space
- Separate study nook and family area conveniently located
- 2 bathrooms including a modern updated main and en suite to the master
- Incredible, tiered backyard with a great closed in alfresco section, flat patch of grass and gardens which wrap around
- Double car garage under the home with added storage
So, whether you're looking to upsize, downsize or simply capitalise, this is the one for you. A commanding street presence, great location, symmetry and proportion, it is sure to appeal to many buyers and sell quickly. YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS, I look forward to seeing you at an upcoming inspection.
For market information and up coming properties contact me directly at the following.
Facebook : Josh Tesolin - Quakers Hill Real Estate Agent
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511 from Australian Real Estate
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries