Josh Tesolin and Australian Real Estate are proud to present this awesome property to the market. The location on offer is unreal, only a short 350-meter walk to Quakers Hill train station, scream convenience and functional. Being a street frontage, you have your own exclusive drive way, with car accommodation for 2 vehicles, making this property ideal for a first home buyer, downsizer, commuter or investor.
- 3-year-old construction with a stunning façade
- 3 sizable bedrooms with built in robes to all and the master featuring an ensuite
- Modern kitchen with lots of cupboard space, stone countertops and stainless-steel appliances including a dishwasher and gas stove
- Large front lounge with big windows which provide an abundance of natural light, ideal for watching TV or spending some quality time with the family
- 2 bathrooms including a stylish main with free standing bath tub and en suite, also there is a 3rd toilet downstairs
- Awesome outdoor space with a tiled alfresco that feels like an extension of the house itself and a lovely patch of grass, ideal for the young kids or family pets to run about
- Single car garage with internal access
This property is in the catchment for Barnier Public and Mary Immaculate primary schools, close to major transport and surrounded by other main amenities which families in this area love. Sure to sell quickly, YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS, I look forward to seeing you at an upcoming inspection.
For market information and up coming properties contact me directly at the following.
Facebook : Josh Tesolin - Quakers Hill Real Estate Agent
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511 from Australian Real Estate
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries