Josh Tesolin and Australian Real Estate are proud to present this oversized family residence to the market. Occupying an impressive 690sqm block of land and conveniently located in the Barnier Public and Mary Immaculate Primary School catchment, means this grand residence is ideal for a family. Walking distance to Farnham Road shops, the train station, bus stops, school and sporting fields, what more could you want?
- 4 sizable bedrooms, with built in robes to 3 and the master featuring a walk in and en suite
- Formal lounge at the front of the home with built in bar and open formal dining space
- Large chefs’ kitchen with lots of cupboard space, dishwasher and electric cooking
- Family room and dining off the kitchen with doors to the outdoors, ideal when entertaining
- 2.5 bathrooms including a main with corner bath tub, an en suite and separate powder room to the rear
- Huge rumpus to the rear of the home, awesome for the young children and a separate TV room
- Awesome backyard, complete with an expansive alfresco/tiled area, lovely patch of grass, perfect for the young kids or pets and framed by mature gardens
- Double gar garage and double carport meaning accommodation for 4 vehicles, catering to the whole family, extended family or guests
When buying a home, you have to look at a certain criteria, Location (tick) the location here is un real, size (tick) this is a massive single level home, Multiple living zones (tick) perfect for the whole family, schools, transport, shops, lifestyle… and so much more. I can’t wait to show you through, YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS, I look forward to seeing you at the upcoming inspection.
For market information and up coming properties contact me directly at the following:
Facebook : Josh Tesolin - Quakers Hill Real Estate Agent
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511 from Australian Real Estate
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries