4 BEDS WITH POOL AND DOUBLE GARAGE - Inspect by appointment...
Due to the regulations concerning COVID-19 this property is available for inspection only by private appointment.
Please see below for details:
Award winning agent, Josh Tesolin and Australian Real Estate are proud present this perfect family home. This property is centrally located, walking distance to Farnham Road shops, bus stop on the door step and around the corner from Barnier Public and Mary Immaculate primary schools. A functional property, providing all the space a family could need and easily accessible, this will suit the entertaining family or first home buyer.
- 4 spacious bedrooms featuring carpet in each, an en suite to the master and built in robes
- Huge open concept front lounge ideal for watching TV with the family
- Well kept kitchen, central to the home with plenty of bench top room to prepare meals and lots of cupboard space
- Separate dining space conveniently located off the kitchen
- 2 bathrooms internally with a huge main bathroom with a massive tub for the kids and en suite to the master
- Great entertainers backyard, featuring a covered alfresco area, nice patch of grass for the kids and unreal in ground pool featuring a cabana opposite the pool
- Double lock up garage with internal access
This family residence is convenient and suitable to a range of buyers, location, size, family or entertainers alike, this is a must inspect and sure to sell fast. YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS, I look forward to seeing you at the up coming inspection.
CONTACT Sales Manager Josh Tesolin TODAY on 0447 881 511
For market information and upcoming properties contact me directly at the following.
Facebook : Josh Tesolin - Quakers Hill Real Estate Agent
We are taking extra precautions to prevent the spread of the virus and we care about the health and safety of our Clients and team.
Contact our Agent now to book your inspection.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries