Situated in a central Quakers Hill location is this very spacious, semi two storey home (majority of which is on one level)
*Four bedrooms, all builtins, the main is very spacious with a walkin and ensuite.
*Large formal lounge, dining/family room and downstairs there is an oversized rumpus room that may suit an extended family as there is a downstairs toilet and a possibility for a shower of the adjacent laundry.
* Well equipped kitchen with plenty of cupboards, modern Delonghi oven, gas cooking and good bench space.
*Easy maintained yard.
*Double garage, auto door, internal access.
Could do with a few finishing touches but has new carpet, fresh paint and an abundance of opportunities to value add, improve and without a ridiculous price tag.
Walk to Barnier Public, Mary Immaculate, Transport, Parks, Franham shops etc !!!!
CONTACT STEVE BRODIE FROM AUSTRALIAN REAL ESTATE ON 9837-7000 TODAY
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home:
- Hand sanitiser must be used prior to entry
- Every person entering must provide full name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
- 4 people in the home at 1 time (+Agent)
- No children
- No touching fixtures and fittings throughout the home
- Please remain 1.5m away from others at all times
- Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
All ONLINE enquiries received from this website require BOTH a day time phone number and email address. Incomplete enquiries will not be attended to.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; We do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.