Commanding Family Home with an Immense Amount of Character
This is not just your average large family home, sure it is huge and will absolutely cater to all, however, this one is a little different. I've actually never seen anything like it in this suburb, broadcasting a commanding street presence and oozing character, 34 Prescott Circuit is certainly a head turner.
Some of the stand out features of this glorious property include the exquisite timber stair case, the 2 fire places, gorgeous cornice work, stunning ceiling roses, open void in the formal lounge which is highlighted by an immense window and the general proportion of the home. Suitable for every day living but tailor-made for entertaining your first get together will be incredible.
- Striking facade elevated above the street which creates the feeling of grandeur
- 5 generous bedrooms, the 4 up stairs are all oversized, carpeted and with built in robes and the 5th located downstairs which is ideal for visiting guests or use as a study
- 4 bathrooms including an ensuite to the master, 2 main bathrooms with bath tubs, 1 up stairs, 1 down stairs and the 4th is located inside the European style laundry
- Multiple internal living areas conveniently spread throughout the home which include:
1. Formal lounge with open void, the extra tall ceiling is highlighted by an extra tall window that provides an abundance of natural light
2. Huge 6.9m formal dining which could easily cater to 20 guests at a time or suitable as another lounge room if so desired
3. Family room to the rear with cathedral style ceilings and 60s diner style tiles which will be used for all to come together or especially when entertaining
4. Up stairs rumpus and separate seating area which is ideal for a family as it creates separate zones for individuals to enjoy
5. Open plan meals area located off the kitchen
- Large chef's kitchen central to the home with heaps of cupboard space and bench space, stainless steal appliances which include a gas cook top, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Front balcony up stairs with sweeping views and nice porch downstairs as you enter
- Double tandem garage for dual car accommodation
One of my favorite parts of this home is the outdoor space which is well considered for entertaining and includes:
- A colossal alfresco area up stairs which overlooks the whole yard and reserve to the rear but staying well connected by the external stair case that just aids functionality
- Another covered patio area which is well connected to the home and used often for open air dining
- Sprawling grassed yard where the kids and pets will run and play for hours
Situated on the high side of the street with a commanding curb appeal, on 594.8sqm of land and in a prime location, backing the reserve adding convenience and privacy you simply can't go wrong. In the catchment for Barnier Public and Mary Immaculate primary schools which are only a short walk away, plus transport and shops around the corner.
Building age approx: 30 years
Land size: 594.8sqm
Council rates: $328 per quarter
Farnham Road shops: 200m walk
Farnham Road bus stop: 230m walk
Kennington Road bus stop: 450m walk
McDonalds: 280m walk
Barnier Public School: 1km walk
Mary Immaculate Primary School: 1km walk
Quakers Hill Train Station: 2km walk
I cannot wait to welcome the new family to their home, sure to sell fast, make sure to get in quick.
Contact Aaron Pendleton today on 0477 440 700 or come along to the scheduled inspection.
Facebook: Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries