Striking street appeal, corner block, family home with a pool
When buying a home for your family there is certainly important factors to consider, well this home ticks so many of those boxes.
Is it in a great school catchment? Yes, Quakers Hill East Public School
Does it have a great kitchen? Absolutely, fully renovated
Is it walking distance to public transport? Yes, 400m to the bus stop and 1.2km to Sorento T-Way bus stop
Does it have a pool? Yes, a beautiful one
Is there enough living space? Yes, there is 4 living zones
Does it have an open plan space? For sure, the kitchen/family/meals space is open and ideal when entertaining or looking after young children
Are the bedrooms sizable? Yes and they all have built ins
Aaron Pendleton and Australian Real Estate are excited to present this incredible family home to the market. This residence will be suitable to people who are upsizing in the local area and buying a home that their family can love, for years to come. The sizable corner block and quiet street will be desired by all but also the green outlook with no front neighbours which creates an allure hard to match.
- 4 sizable bedrooms, all with built in robes and the master features a stylish ensuite
- A dramatic ceiling void in the front lounge which opens up the windows, floods the space with natural light
- Chef's kitchen in the center of the home is fully renovated with 40ml white stone waterfall edge countertops, stainless steal appliances, gas cooking and breakfast bar
- Open plan kitchen/family/meals area which will create a seamless indoor/outdoor flow when entertaining
- Separate formal dining space with an exit to the grassed yard space
- Oversize rumpus room up stairs which overlooks the void space and is functional for family living
- 2 bathrooms located up stairs, the stylish ensuite and main bathroom with a corner bath tub, great for the children and a 3rd toilet downstairs
- Double car garage under the main roof with internal access
- Entertaining at this home will be a dream, a stunning in ground pool which is highlighted by a great decked space that flows so well as an extension of the home
A blue chip property located in a prestigious location and on a corner block, what more could you want?
Built in 2002
Land size: Approx 531.8sqm
Council rates: Approx $395 per quarter
Water rates: Approx $180 per quarter
Quakers Hill East Public School: 950m walk
Bus Stop (Wilson Road): 400m walk
Wait Reserve: 550m walk
Sorrento T-Way: 1.2km walk
Gurdwara Sahib: 1.8km walk
A true family home that is sure to impress and I can't wait to welcome a new family in.
Contact Aaron Pendleton today on 0477 440 700 or come along to the scheduled inspection.
Facebook: Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries