Some properties you walk in to and they're lovely but basic, a production line home that can be replicated simply. This is not that kind of property, this is a home which has created emotion the very second you walk through the door. In this well considered floor plan you're greeted by a moody front lounge and separate walk way which leads to an open space, all creating an alluring ambiance which will be appreciated daily and when entertaining family or friends. Situated at the eye of the cup-de-sac this location is not only conveniently located but also private and secure.
In the catchment for John Palmer Public School and The Ponds High School, around the corner from The Ponds Shopping Centre. There are multiple options for public transport including the On-Demand bus which will take you directly to The Metro or T-Way, plus heaps of beautiful green space to run around for sport, play games or just relax and enjoy.
I could write for hours about the beautiful elements that make up this stunning family home, but some of the stand outs include:
- A glistening in ground pool that is the focal point of an exceptional entertainers back yard, which includes a decked alfresco area, flat grassed yard and framed by tranquil gardens
- Moody front lounge room highlighted by a striking ambient gas fireplace, beautiful hand crafted mantle and pendent lights
- Fully renovated kitchen finished with modern white stone countertops with waterfall edge, herringbone tiled splashback, monochromatic sink and gas cooking
- Open plan meal/dining space in the centre of the home, located off the kitchen which creates a seamless indoor/outdoor flow
- 4 sizeable bedrooms with built in robes to all and an ensuite to the master
- Family/Media room to the rear which is your separate living zone and ideal for the children
- 2 stylish bathrooms, the main features a bath tub
- 4 car accommodation which includes a double garage, internal access and a 7 x 12 meter sail
Some of the finer details also include:
- Daikin 2 zoned Air Conditioning
- 14 panel solar system
- Automatic pool chlorination system
- Home alarm system with 2 x fobs
- New garage door opener with 2 x fobs
- Continuous flow gas hot water
- Custom barn door
- Heritage Oak floating floors in lounge and media rooms
- Plantation shutters
- Mature tropical style garden
- New lemon and grapefruit trees planted in front yard
- Automatic water sprinkler for rear garden set to go off 2 x per week
- Pull down steps into garage ceiling
As you can see, there is an impressive list of inclusions and this family home is one to marvel at, but in essence, you have to see it physically to truly appreciate how incredible it really is.
The Ponds Shopping Centre: approx 550m walk
John Palmer Public School: approx 650m walk
The Ponds High School: approx 2.1km walk
Bus Stop (The Ponds Blvd): approx 500m walk
Kellyville Metro: approx 2.7km walk
Rouse Hill Town Centre: approx 3km walk
Built in 2009 (approx)
Land size: 503.8m2 (approx)
Council rates: $444 per quarter (approx)
Water rates: $200 per quarter (approx)
Contact Aaron Pendleton today on 0477 440 700 or come along to the scheduled inspection.
Facebook: Aaron Pendleton - Real Estate Agent
During our Open Homes strict COVID-19 guidelines will need to be adhered to for entry into the home.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy; we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. Any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries